You are currently in the home area, which contains the following information from the CPHVA. This includes:
- An organisational profile
- Our latest news and press releases
- Information about CPHVA committees and special interest groups (SIGs)
- Details of forthcoming conferences and events
- Frequently asked questions
- The Clinical Effectiveness programme
- Education and careers information for community practitioners
- CPHVA responses to official (usually government) publications
- Access to the Community Practitioner website
- CPHVA publications and online bookshop
- Links - the CPHVA website directory provides links to a host of useful sites in the community nursing/primary care field.
- CPHVA activity in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Information about professional and clinical practice issues plus projects and research relevant to community practitioners
The members' area can be accessed only by CPHVA members. To log on, click on CPHVA Net on the left-hand menu of the homepage. You will then be asked to enter the MSF/CPHVA membership number which is on your membership card and a password. The password is changed from time to time. Currently it is dodo2004(all lowercase). If you have problems logging in click on Help.
This part of the site contains more detailed information about the work of the CPVHA and some items for which there is a charge to non-members:
- Professional briefings (full text)
- CPHVA bibliographic database
- Bulletin Board to post email messages which anyone else logging on can read and respond to if they wish.
- Archive of non-current material