Community Practitioners' and Health Visitors' Association

Back to home pageGeneral information about CPHVAMembership information Contact CPHVA staffSearch CPHVA site for general informationHelp on navigating the siteLinks to other useful sitesEnter members' area

Health visiting information
School nursing information District nursing information Practice nursing information Countries-Scotland, Wales and Northern IrelandPublic health information Clinical effectiveness information Courses, grants and reportsCPHVA responses to government and other reportsCPHVA and non-CPHVA eventsPress releases and media relationsCPHVA campaignsSpecial Interest GroupsFrequently asked questionsIndex to site

Universities offering courses in Community Specialist Practice

This page is under development. Details of contacts will be added in due course.

Bolton Institute

Brunel University
City University
Chiltern University College, Buckinghamshire
DeMontfort University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Homerton College, Cambridge

Huddersfield University

King's College, London
London Metropolitan University

North East Wales Institute of Higher Education

Oxford Brookes University

Queen Margaret University College

Sheffield Hallam University

South Bank University, London

Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen

University of Paisley, Scotland

University of Abertay, Dundee

University of Northumbria, Newcastle upon Tyne

University of West of England, Bristol

Univesity of Surrey

University of Conventry, West Midlands

University of Reading

University of Southampton

University of Staffordshire

University Luton

University College, Northampton

University of Canterbury

University of Wales, Bangor

University of Brighton

University of Bournemouth

University of Hull

University of Central Lancashire

University of Ulster